Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ The Incred[i]ble ]]

Name: JianMing
Age: 18
D.O.B: 2nd Sept '86
Loves: my frens, my lappy...

[[ My W[i]shList ]]

*New* Adidas Brazil Jacket
Canon Ixus 750 digicam =D

[[ Tagb[o]ard ]]

[[ Fr[i]ends ]]

~*AleX*~
~*AnGeLiA*~
~*BoOnPeNg*~
~*ChOoWeI*~
~*ChUbBy*~
~*eRnY*~
~*EvElInE*~
~*GuOjIe*~
~*HoNgWeI*~
~*JaS*~
~*JaSmInE*~
~*JiEbIn*~
~*JoAnNa*~
~*JoCeLyN*~
judette
~*JuStInA*~
~*KaiLiNg*~
~*MeIhO*~
~*MeL*~
~*PeIsHi*~
~*PiNkPiG*~
~*PoI*~
~*RoDeRiC*~
~*ShIrLeEn*~
~*StEpHaNiE*~
~*YeTiNg*~
~*YiMiNg*~
~*ThReE fLoWeRs*~
~*ThReE mAnGoEs*~

[[ past missions ]]

- August 2004 - September 2004 - October 2004 - November 2004 - December 2004 - January 2005 - February 2005 - March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - February 2006 - March 2006 - May 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006

design.by.chris

 

Thursday, September 07, 2006

8 hrs more

lol... wtf sia. so late and i am still online.. bloody hell 8 hrs more to tekong le..

so i tot i make 1 last post be4 goin into tekong.
had supper jus nw with gab n yh @ pasir panjang where we had roti prata.. our so-called last chilling session be4 i head into tekong tmr..

this final week be4 goin into tekong, i had enjoyed myself to the fullest thx to all my frens =D u guys really made my day. angeline, layting, shawn thx for kboxing with me on 9/1. yiming, gab, yh, rs, jiayang, xiaoxiang, sharon, huizhu, CK, tommy, for celebratin @ our usual dimsum buffet place with me on 9/2. my parents, aunt, n bro. lol.. preparing n treatin me out for dinner during 9/3 o.0 last but nt least my maple buddies Feng, Xue =D makan tgt @ suki..

and most importantly, the rest of you who wished me happy b'day as well~~ haha tis time really enjoyed it to the maximum..

i guess i will be missin every single one of u out there... NP buddies, my ahbang ah leks, maple frens, so on n so forth.. ok so i guess i wun whine anymore arbo tmr cfm slp in lecture hall de... TK CARE N CYA GUYS IN 2 weeks time~

 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com