Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ The Incred[i]ble ]]

Name: JianMing
Age: 18
D.O.B: 2nd Sept '86
Loves: my frens, my lappy...

[[ My W[i]shList ]]

*New* Adidas Brazil Jacket
Canon Ixus 750 digicam =D

[[ Tagb[o]ard ]]

[[ Fr[i]ends ]]

~*AleX*~
~*AnGeLiA*~
~*BoOnPeNg*~
~*ChOoWeI*~
~*ChUbBy*~
~*eRnY*~
~*EvElInE*~
~*GuOjIe*~
~*HoNgWeI*~
~*JaS*~
~*JaSmInE*~
~*JiEbIn*~
~*JoAnNa*~
~*JoCeLyN*~
judette
~*JuStInA*~
~*KaiLiNg*~
~*MeIhO*~
~*MeL*~
~*PeIsHi*~
~*PiNkPiG*~
~*PoI*~
~*RoDeRiC*~
~*ShIrLeEn*~
~*StEpHaNiE*~
~*YeTiNg*~
~*YiMiNg*~
~*ThReE fLoWeRs*~
~*ThReE mAnGoEs*~

[[ past missions ]]

- August 2004 - September 2004 - October 2004 - November 2004 - December 2004 - January 2005 - February 2005 - March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - February 2006 - March 2006 - May 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006

design.by.chris

 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

quarantined....

haha.. omg.. its been sometime since i blogged sia.. hha... blog already rotting as much as its owner ba...

sian ah!!! i have been quarantined lar... for 11 days and 18 hrs le.. nt including 2 days of high fever. omg. chicky pox sux!!!! argh wad a time to get chicken pox lor. haix. missed out on so many things. and since i got into poly, this is the 1st time i had stayed @ home for like more den 1 week without going out. i really cant take it sia everyday sit @ home no one, only myself and 4 walls if my room and my pc. sick of this liao. i miss so many ppl.. argh.. my niece, nephew, aunt. omg i think i gt 1 mth+ nver see them le..

recently everynite jus pia game only like some mad ass... nw resting liao haha. i feel tat i had neglected many tings. family, frens and so on. its been some time since i seen the gang - rs, ym, ahboy, gab, tommy, yh, zhu, sharon, jy and so on.. haha.. also to justina =D thx guys for tokin to me during my quarantine.

such a pity tat i missed tommy's b'day celebration. but nvm when i recover, i shall havoc and see ya guys again! ahah...

really feelin kinda sian lor... everyday like no life, house oso no one... F*** it. i really suddenly feel like goin down to my aunt house but i scared later pass virus to my bro, and my little niece and nephew. *feelin pathetic nw*

anyway, i'm still lookin on the bright side. 2 more days to my end of quarantine!!! hhaa.. celebration time.

lastly, i wanna thank my aunt(for preparing my meals), and my 2 cousin sisters.. haha everyday delivering food over to me and caring for me during my quarantine.. omg i really feel very touched. otherwise i think i will really die n rot @ home and no one noe about it. haha i think i will thank them personally again when i am totally recovered.

 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com