Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ The Incred[i]ble ]]

Name: JianMing
Age: 18
D.O.B: 2nd Sept '86
Loves: my frens, my lappy...

[[ My W[i]shList ]]

*New* Adidas Brazil Jacket
Canon Ixus 750 digicam =D

[[ Tagb[o]ard ]]

[[ Fr[i]ends ]]

~*AleX*~
~*AnGeLiA*~
~*BoOnPeNg*~
~*ChOoWeI*~
~*ChUbBy*~
~*eRnY*~
~*EvElInE*~
~*GuOjIe*~
~*HoNgWeI*~
~*JaS*~
~*JaSmInE*~
~*JiEbIn*~
~*JoAnNa*~
~*JoCeLyN*~
judette
~*JuStInA*~
~*KaiLiNg*~
~*MeIhO*~
~*MeL*~
~*PeIsHi*~
~*PiNkPiG*~
~*PoI*~
~*RoDeRiC*~
~*ShIrLeEn*~
~*StEpHaNiE*~
~*YeTiNg*~
~*YiMiNg*~
~*ThReE fLoWeRs*~
~*ThReE mAnGoEs*~

[[ past missions ]]

- August 2004 - September 2004 - October 2004 - November 2004 - December 2004 - January 2005 - February 2005 - March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - February 2006 - March 2006 - May 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006

design.by.chris

 

Thursday, March 09, 2006

graduated...

haix... finish exams like last week? and now i feel as if i am rotting le... wanna find a job but feel abit lazy sia.. haix...

recently felt abit down lar.. but thx ym and sharon lar.. tok to me abit at least felt abit betta... most probably is due to stress ba.. stress tat i will nt do well this semester. although i have abit of confidence tat i might get betta results tis sem, i still have that feelin that wad if i screw up something or wadever.
hate the feelin of failing exams.

anyways, maybe feelin bored ba. so thot of many things recently, my aim in life, what will happen to me after ns, when will i get my gf etc. i feel so useless while thinkin bout these matters. made me feel that. compared to others, i am like a useless bum, other den knowing hw to play games, slack, what else do i noe?! i am bad in my studies, do not noe how to please people, childish, noisy... seriously cant find the good pts in me..

there are too many things in my brain that i want to say here, but i cant and i do not wanna write here... too many things... but no one to tell to. cos its difficult to find a person who can understand me, yet listen to me whine. but i blame no one either.. because i seldom show my feelin that i am sad, angry etc.. i'm sick of tryin so hard to stay happy and keep all those greivances inside me... nonetheless, most of the unhappy stuff are over le ba... lol... actually i oso dun understand wad this post is for ba... its like crap tat i dun understand either

*btw recently i feel that i am getting from bad to worse in expressing myself*
=(

 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com